Thursday, July 30, 2009

WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY!!!!

Once again NO PICTURE!! Okay sorry, BUT Saturday night if I do get a chance to blog, I will be going on a 6-8 hour hike to Dehradun and back SO I'm pretty sure I can manage ONE pic from that!!:) So COOL OUT with the picture demands!! Even though none of you have been demanding for any!!! Well as you may have noticed I missed Wednesday's posting!! I apologize but there was no time what so ever to post and I had an EXCELLENT nights sleep because of it, so BACK OFF!!! Well Wednesday morning was also monsoon morning!! AND totally ran to school IN the rain!! But this time no rain game, sorry but my hands were busy pumping back and forth going up the hills!!! Got to school and of course my bag was SOAKED!!! Going to the bazaar this weekend and buying one of those gortex covers for my bag so it won't get soaked!! HOWEVER, I have learned from last rain to put everything in plastic so the bags will cover the important stuff! HA take that Kathy Lee!!!! Wednesday's meetings were a breeze!! Since I do not have an advisor group this year:( I didn't have any meetings in the morning!! So I got some work done for Ajay and myself in the staff lounge!! AFTER the meeting we had STAFF PHOTO'S!!! Once again in black shorts very worried I would be placed in a chair or front row and once again feel like an idiot that I'm wearing black shorts in what probably should be a formal type picture!! BUT thank you mom and dad for the tall genes, whoever that is from seeing I'm taller than both of you, BUT I was in the BACK ROW and the legs were just FINE and COVERED!!! However, I did put on the black rain pants just in case and they were still nice and sweaty wet from the run this morning!! SOoooooooo yeah that was an amazing smell on my legs for the rest of the day!!! After staff pictures we had lunch THEN ACTIVITY WEEK MEETINGS!!! This was AWESOME cause we got to discuss WATER RAFTING AND HIKING TRIPS WITH THE KIDS!!! I'm totally volunteering for rafting OR the LONG EXTREME HIKES!! Let's see what these kids are made of!!:) After that totally went to the Tavern!! A local bar in the bazaar, which I only thought like 8-10 people would show up, NO it was 28-30 STAFF MEMBERS!! We basically ruled the bar!! It was awesome!! AND sang along with this guitarist who showed up at 8:30!! Especially this one song, which you may know: COUNTRY ROAD!!! We ALL sang at the refrain!! Look up refrain if you don't know what that is!! THEN Addy, one of us Woodstockians...Woodstockites...Woodstockogoans....I think Woodstockians, got up and totally rocked the guitar!! He played this one Hindi song which none of us knew, EXCEPT Ajay (different Ajay) told us to listen for this one part to sing along too!! WE DID.....AND WE ROCKED IT!!! It went: Ooooooooh ooooooh oh oh oooooooooooooh oooooooooooh!!! Yeah we're musically talented!! We all split up around 9-9:30 and went our seperate ways!!! Thursday continued in the next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment