Saturday, October 31, 2009

Part 2 of manure!!!!!:)

I just need to say that this is not me, YET!!!!!:) I know there is a striking resemblence between Grizzly Adams and myself, and YES, Grizzly Adams did have a beard!!!!:) And he was a manly man!!!!! So all you ladies out there who "think" I need to shave my beard, ummmmmm let's just see who saves you when you're being attacked by a bear!!!!! Money is on the guy with the beard!!!! SO FACIAL!!!! And any guys out there who think the beard should go, well that's just flat out jealousy you can't grow one!!!!;) Okay ANYWAYS back to my week!!! Thursday night came along and you KNOW IT'S SVU NIGHT!! BUT WAIT........more like The Mentalist!!! OR as Megan pronounces it the "MentaLList"!!! Yeah real smooth Megan!!! And no Chris I have no manure for you!!!!:) SO it was laundry night, cause I didn't want to go into activity week smelling worst than usual and I didn't want to torture the students THAT much so soon!!!! Also, Matt came over for the first time and joined our laundry night/SVU/now The Mentalist night!!!! We ordered some Clock Tower Cafe delivery, and we pretty much made their quota for the month with our order!!!! Needless to say it was a LOT of food!!!:) Oh and a little sidenote, finished my entire two loads of laundry BEFORE 10:30pm!!! It was a record!!!! Friday was AWESOME!!! I wore my green tennis shirt all day, and definitely got some comments about that!!!:) i.e. "That beard doesn't go with that bright of shirt", "were you scared that you would get lost today and no one would find you?", "nice face does it come in stupid!!" Okay I made that last one up, but the students were very vocal about their opinions and my AWESOME bright green tennis Shako Sizzler shirt!!!:) Friday night was RELAXING night!!! Went straight home and got caught up in my journal, WHILE downloading the computer version of Risk II!!!! I missed that game too much!!! SOOOOOOOOOO after my journaling pretty much played Risk from 8pm-12pm!! HEY it's an awesome game back off or I will fight you!!!!!! Similar to Catan it's VERY addicting!! You just can't have enough of Yurtusk or Ural!!!!:) THIS MORNING (Saturday) woke up with NO alarm at 9am, always feels good to do that!!! Had my carbo breakfast and went on my nice relaxing 1 hour 32 minutes 14 second run!!! BEST part of the run BY FAR had to be running just past the Chai Tea Stop at the 5k mark, the EXACT turnaround spot for our very first hike that first weekend here!!!!:) I run past Chai and coming around the corner I come to the most AMAZING VIEW I have seen yet: at LEAST a 30 MILE STRETCH OF THE HIMALAYA'S!!!!! It was literally come around the corner and BAM!!!!! HELLO HIMALAYA'S!!!!!!!! It would have been a wider stretch but two hills were in the way on the right and left, but still seeing that much of the Himalaya's really puts into perspective the AWESOMENESS they are!!!!! They are sooooo TALL!!!!:) So I almost ran off the cud because of a trance at the view!!!! Stared at them the entire run down the hill towards Himalayan Weavers and back again to the Chai stop!!!!!:) Very AWESOME!!! And when I get my NEW CAMERA totally coming back and taking a picture!!!!:) And then saving that pic so NO ONE can see it until I get back to Minnesota, a little present for all of you, and to torture you!!!!:) After my run walked to Chardukan and had some apple/cinamon waffles and a nice relaxing afternoon!!!! NOW it's time to go and PACK FOR A WEEK OF FUN IN THE SUN!!!!! Oh and p.s. for all you Minnesotans out there, immediately after my run and before lunch I laid out in the SUN shirt off for a good 30 minutes in a beautiful 75 degree day!!!! AND THIS IS A DAY BEFORE NOVEMBER!!!!!!:) Can't find that anywhere in the midwest!!!!!;) Please don't be too jealous!!!! ALRIGHT UNTIL NEXT SUNDAY WHEN I RETURN FROM ACTIVITY WEEK HAVE AN AWESOME FANTASTIC AND AMAZING WEEK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I'll be thinking about you all when I'm in Rishekesh and in 85 degree sunny weather RAFTING down the Ganges!!! Again try not to be too jealous!!!! I really miss the snow right now..............:) BUMBLEBEETUNA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment