Sunday, October 10, 2010

6 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN 6 WEEKS THE NEW DELHI HALF MARATHON WILL BE SOUNDING THE STARTING PISTOL!!!!!!!! It's been 5 1/2 freakin years since I've ran a half and COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll be very weird, just like the Paavo Nurmi Marathon to not have family there cheering me on!!!!! That's one thing that I found very special to me, is having those loved ones, even if you saw them for a couple of seconds maybe 3 or 4 times along the way, standing on the sidelines cheering their hearts out for you!!!!! Finishing the race is the a great memory, but the greatest of all is looking for family and finding them with a big smile on their faces because they are so proud of you!!!!!!:) Those looks will last a lifetime!!!!!!! For all those out there who have family come and watch you run, you know exactly what I'm talking about!!!! For all of those who still have that chance, live every second of that moment, because you don't know what you're missing until you move HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD and lose that opportunity!!!!!! I think that is one of the reasons I'm so pumped to run the Jolly 5k in December, not only to run it WITH MY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But to see my family once again, on the route, cheering and showing me the love they have!!!!!!! It's truly special and I am so blessed to have such an amazing and loving family!!!!!!!! I miss you guys and I cannot WAIT to see you December 16th, 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for now, my Woodstock family and I have a HALF MARATHON TO RUN/CHEER FOR ON NOVEMBER 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!:) BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goal time for Half: 1 hour 20 minutes!!!

We learn and grow from failure. What happened in Finland will never happen again. Its time to take what has been growing inside of me (determination) and let it ERUPT at the New Delhi Half Marathon!! I fear for all those running, because come November 21st, they will see a Flying Finn........determined.......fearless........and with that EYE OF THE TIGER that has been missing for so long!!!!! IT'S GO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYt6ZQ70FTw

!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):!!)!:!)!:!)!:!)!!:!)!:!)!:!)!:!)!:!)!:!)!:!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment